Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Chubb Rock -- "I Gotta Get Mine Yo!"



Now here's an interesting cd. Chubb Rock is a really fat rapper from the early 90s. I first got this cd due to the fact that I'd never heard of the guy but it looked funny and it was one dollar. The first half of the cd is just weird, it has songs such as "The Milk is Spoiled" which has the weirdest lyrics in the world. So I first thought this was just an odd one in my collection, but the second half actually is quite decent, and showcases some good old school rapping. But overall it's just a silly album with not much to it. But for one dollar it was good buy.

Unless you really like old school rap you probably won't like this one. So don't worry about it. Because most of the album is pretty lame but it still has some good songs, I'm going to give this one 2 out of 4 stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home