Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ween -- Quebec


There's a big reason why Ween is in my top 3 favorite albums of all time. They are able to constantly entertain me, and keep me happy with their every changing songs. Just starting off this album you have the incredibly rockin' "It's Gonna Be A Long Night" followed by the incredibly mellow "Zoloft" and then coming in with the lyricly awesome "Transdermal Celebration", this group just makes me happy every time I listen to them. If you want a group that will always keep you guessing, this is them. I especially like the song "Happy Colored Marbles". Very intense and happy song at the same time. This cd has some really good segways, the blend between Happy Colored Marbles into the great song "Hey There Fancy Pants" is eclectic. Only "Captain" and "Alcan Road" I wouldn't put it heavy rotation, but still they're pretty decent songs. The cd ends with two amazing ballads of "The Argus" and "If You Could Save Yourself".

So far I'd say this is the most user friendly Ween album with the most purely good songs on it, that I think most people could get into it. I'd recommend this album to just about everyone as it is really quite good. Definate 4 out of 4 stars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarjka said...

Do you mean 'top 3 albums of all time' or 'top 3 bands of all time'? Either way, I agree with you: Ween is amazing. They don't have a song I don't like. This album is quite incredible.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home