Tuesday, August 15, 2006

De-Phazz -- "Godsdog"



Now here's an interesting cd. I first heard De-Phazz on last.fm, and after hearing a couple songs I decided to pick this album up to see how it all is. It's basically what you would get if you were to mix a jazz band obsessed with dance and techno. It's basically a cool electronic dance cd where they take most of their style from 50s and 60s dance music and electronisize it. It gives it a really interesting and very groovy style. It's this kind of thing that makes me excited to see what new things I can find. There are also some more jazz influenced tunes which honestly aren't as good. The best songs are "Mambo Craze", "Jazz Music", Happiness", "Godsdog" and "Next Message".

Overall this is a really cool and inventive cd, and very enjoyable. Because of this I think I can recommend it to almost anyone as it's so interesting. I'm also going to give this one 4 out of 4 stars because this. Very good cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home