Saturday, September 16, 2006

Chemical Brothers -- Dig Your Own Hole


This electronic duo from England's second album Dig Your Own Hole is my favorite of all their albums. It's also recieved a lot of critical acclaim as well. This is one of the first electronic albums I ever got and it's still in my heavy rotation. I don't have much in ways of electronic music, so when I do, I tend to like it a lot. When it comes to this album I especially like the beginning more then any other part, the first two songs especially are what's good in electronic music, "Block Rockin' Beats" and the title track "Dig Your Own Hole". Overall this i one of the best electronic albums available.

If you like electronica, techno, big beat or any of those other classifications, this is a must own for you. If you don't like those genres then steer clear of this album. But I do like it quite a bit, and thus give it 4 out of 4 stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home