Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sasha -- Airdrawndagger



Sasha is a Welsh DJ that plays mostly dance trance music. Trance is a form of techno which can be described as more psychadelic then other forms of techno. This is a very weird cd for me to own as I personally only scratch the surface of techno with quite mainstream groups, and so to have something like this is very odd. I got this off of a recommendation and saw it pretty cheap so I decided to pick it up. This is very hard for me to judge as it's so different then anything else i've had to judge. It's a lot of hard beats with a dance element and weird audio effects. I do admit, so far in the times I've listened to it, I've enjoyed it the most as I listened to it with headphones. I especially like the last song titled Wavy Gravy. Overall I really like this one with headphones on, but haven't enjoyed it other times.

I really have no idea where to start on recommending this one. I guess I can say if you like trance then pick this one up, but then I think if you already like trance then you already know about this cd. Overall as I like it, but don't really think I'll listen to it much more then every once in a while, I'm going to give this one 2.5 out of 4 stars. It's good as I listen to it, but I really doubt I'll put it in all that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home