Friday, October 06, 2006

Elliot Smith -- XO


This is Elliot Smith's 4th album. I am constantly impressed with Elliot Smith ever since I took a bunch of his albums from my roommate. Elliot Smith is a singer songwriter who was taken way too early. He made some amazing stuff which I'm now just getting into. This album in particular is very very good. I haven't yet listened to all of his albums, but from what I've listened to, this is my favorite of his albums. We'll have to see if anything changes. His sound is very ranged, from mellow and melodical to hard and pumping, he could do it all. For those that actually do read this, and know elliot smith, could you tell me your favorite album of his? Thanks. I especially like the song "Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands".

This album is amazing. If you haven't picked up Elliot Smith yet, give it a try, it took me quite a while myself, so don't take my word for it. 4 out of 4 stars.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarjka said...

So, should I be getting into Elliot Smith? Maybe this is that new sound I've been needing in my life...

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home