Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stone Temple Pilots -- Purple


Stone Temple Pilots is an alternative rock band form the 90s, Purple was their second cd and it had some of their biggest hits including the really good, "Interstate Love Song". This cd does about half and half for me, it has about half good songs, half I don't care for. The first half especially is really rockin, they have good songs and they mesh well together, then the second half sort of loses it's power. This is one of the better alternative cds of the 90s, and the band is one of my favorite alternative bands.

If you like alternative bands of the 90s, or just merely want to figure out what made the 90s so popular, this is a good cd to check out. I do like it quite a bit and keep it in my regular rotation. 3 out of 4 stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home