Thursday, May 01, 2008

Earth, Wind & Fire -- I Am

"I find romance when I start to dance in Boogie Wonderland."

Earth, Wind and Fire are a very funky very danceable group. The stuff they put out just makes you want to dance. This album is no exception, it has the wonderful and infectious song "Boogie Wonderland" which I can't stop playing. Even when they do slow stuff on this album, it's sweet and genuine. It's not a very long album, but it gets the job done. You get in, you get out, you've had a good time. The instrumentation is phenomenal. There's not enough I can say about this album.

If you don't like anything the Disco era could ever bring then you'll probably just dislike this album out of principle, but even then you should try it out and see if it doesn't get you dancing. Best of the genre right here.

4/4 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home